- This event has passed.
Infrastructure update: Ridglea area, FW
January 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
City of Fort Worth:
The city will replace existing water and sewer lines and rehabilitate the streets in the Ridglea area. Affected streets include:
- Olive Place from Hemsell Place to Curzon Avenue.
- Tex Boulevard from Elizabeth Lane West to Calmont Avenue.
- Mary’s Lane from Greenway Road to Garland Avenue.
- Ridglea Avenue from Kenwick Avenue to Locke Avenue and from Darwood Avenue to Malvey Avenue.
- Calmont Avenue from Tex Boulevard to Bigham Boulevard.
- Locke Avenue from Sappington Place to Olive Place and from Bryant Irvin Road North to Halloran Street.
- Curzon Avenue from Lackland Road to Mary’s Lane, from Bigham Boulevard to Edgehill Road.
- Garland Avenue from Sappington Place to Bigham Boulevard.
- Elizabeth Lane West from Olive Place to Tex Boulevard.
- Malvey Avenue from Bryant Irvin Road North to Halloran Street.
- Halloran Street from Camp Bowie Boulevard to Malvey Avenue.
Make plans to attend the project meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 9 at the R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Road, to learn about the construction schedule and impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mary Hanna at 817-392-5565.